Intimate moments make for the best art, and there are few moments more intimate than when one is caught up in a book. In the 18th and 19th centuries, when women were held to particularly high standards in society, artists such as Berthe Morisot, Lawrence Alma-Tadema, and Mary Stevenson Cassatt were fascinated by women who—absorbed by a gripping novel or the latest news—let their guards down and shed those strict expectations. Twelve such scenes, paired with quotes from women about the importance of the written word, are reproduced in this calendar.
• 12 monthly grids and full-color artwork
• High-quality printing with soy-based inks on premium, environmentally sourced paper stock
• Exceptional color quality
• Grid pages are easy to write on
• Features US, Canadian, and United Kingdom legal holidays
• Perfect for hanging at home or over an office desk
• Pomegranate’s calendars feature exclusive selections of art from museums and artists around the world
Size: 12 x 13 x .125 in.
Opens to: 12 x 26 in.